CD: Title: Cybermechanical Antichristian Phenomenon
Reviewer: Nthe Military
Date: June 14, 2011
True Norwegian Black Industrial EBM
This album to me advocaes the revival of ancient Viking practices, of blood for blood, revenge killings, dark shadows calling for the demons of old to come out. And so opens the first song
1. Cybervampire: Electronic beats, and voices from the shadows in which you cannot see into, only feel. The song begins slow but with an uplifting trance effect, very, very easy to dance too.
2. Desire To Obey: This song is total darkness, opens with a rhythmic beat that carries you into the void, then comes the lyrics in which is almost like being called from beyond, Jon does a very good job with calling out the demons from days past. They are with me as I listen to this.
3. Ritualistic Aliens Gather: The song opens to battle drums, calling for all within hearing to come witness what is happening. Maybe this is the calling of the ones whom put our seed here on this blue planet. I am mesmerized every time I play this tune.
4. Higher Desire: From the beginning this is total electronic, continuous energy, and very good to dance too. The pace changes after seconds but only gets stronger the longer it plays.
5. Daemonic Dream: Heavy drums, with voices whispering to about a dream, but what is the dream about? As this song carries you along, it leads to the Angels of Death.
6. Angels Of Death: Opens with demons of old chanting for you to come and join them, in this very dark place, very easy song to get up and move too.
7. Alien Disclosure: It seems to be a discovery of something that will change us, maybe from flesh to spirit, maybe this song is the enlightenment that our minds have been longing for.
8. Knight Cain From Alien Dimension 8: From the beginning a song that calls you up and makes you want to move to the skilled beats. Very good beat and the lyrics lead deeper into the darkness.
9. Memories Of Evil: Soft lyrics, an even beat make this song soothing, and takes you on a journey into the unknown evil shadows; while providing an easy rhythm to dance to.
10. Stars And Nebulas: This song reminds me of some of the first EBM that I remember dancing too, very energetic beat, and lyrics that put a dark spell in your mind.
I have been listening to this album for weeks now, and in my darkest opinion Jon has done a very good job of opening himself up to us the real dark listeners. I give this album 4/5; it needs to be in your music library. Reviewer: Nthe Military
|< Prev||Next >|